This page contains:
- The Groundwork Terms and Conditions and;
Terms and Conditions
Last Revision: 21 September 2012
- The Groundwork Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply to the use of all products and services offered by Gospel Groundwork Pty Ltd ("Groundwork").
- These Terms commence when you agree to them or when you commence using a product or service of Groundwork, whichever is prior.
- No amendment, alteration, waiver or cancellation of these Terms is permissible unless made expressly in writing by Groundwork.
- If any part of these Terms is found to be invalid, the remainder of the Terms will remain in full force.
- These terms and conditions do not affect the rights, entitlements, and remedies conferred by the Trade Practices Act 1974.
- We are not subject to, and the customer releases us from, any liability (including but not limited to the consequential loss or damage) because of any delay in delivery or fault or defect in the goods.
- If any statutory provisions under the Trade Practices Act 1974 or any other legislative provision apply to our contractual relationship, then, to the extent to which we is entitled to do so, our liability under the relevant legislative provision is limited, at our option, to:
- replacement or repair of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; or
- payment of the cost of replacing or repairing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods;
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither Groundwork nor any third parties provide warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, or completeness of the information or materials found on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information or material may contain such inaccuracies or errors and Groundwork expressly excludes liability for such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any goods, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The valid price for Groundwork products and services is shown on the website. Groundwork does not guarantee that the price displayed on any given day will remain. Groundwork prices are subject to change without notice.
- If a physical product is not delivered to you in a reasonable timeframe or in new condition, Groundwork will send you a replacement product or offer you a refund.
- Groundwork does not offer returns for products that are not damaged.
- Groundwork does not guarantee that its products and services are available at all times.
- Groundwork does not warrant that all products and services will work with any particular browser or on any particular device.
- All Groundwork prices displayed are inclusive of GST.
- Groundwork licences have Additional Terms associated with them.
- Physical products are delivered as quickly as possible (usually within 2 weeks of the order date), however Groundwork cannot provide a guarantee as to exactly how quickly physical products will be delivered.
- Legal and beneficial ownership of a product will not pass to you until such time as the product has been paid in full.
- The products are entirely at your risk from the moment of delivery to the carrier (Australia Post or other designated courier) to your point of delivery, even though title has not passed to you at that time.
- It is up to you, at your own expense, to maintain the products and insure them against theft, fire, water and other risks as from the moment of delivery to you and until the title in the product passes to you.
- Groundwork reserves the right to cancel your purchase of a product and refund your money at any time without notice.
- No order may be cancelled, modified, or deferred without our prior written consent, which is at our sole discretion.
- A request to cancel any goods ordered from our website must be advised in writing to us. An acknowledgement of our having received the request will be sent back to you in writing. A copy of the acknowledgement must be produced should a dispute arise. Failure to do this may imply a cancellation request was not made.
- Cancellations will also be subject to the discretion of the brand importer.
- Requests for cancellations of back-ordered items must be sent in writing before goods are shipped.
- When you use a Groundwork product or service, you acknowledge that you may be directed to third party sites (such as iTunes and Amazon). You also acknowledge that when you use a third party site, you are bound by their terms and conditions. The fact of linking to other websites does not signify that Groundwork endorses the website(s). Groundwork has not responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Users of Groundwork products and services explicitly acknowledge Groundwork’s ownership of its intellectual property (this material includes but is not limited to its designs, graphics, layout, look, appearance, logos, and copyright), and agrees to use Groundwork intellectual property only in a manner permitted by Australian Copyright law, or permitted by the various Groundwork Terms.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Groundwork is headquartered in NSW, Australia. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such are subject to the laws and courts of NSW.
- The Groundwork Terms may be changed from time to time. In this event, the latest Terms will be displayed on the website.
- If you require assistance please contact +61 2 8006 1907 or email@example.com
- Groundwork's mailing address is PO Box 309, SUMMER HILL NSW 2130, AUSTRALIA.
- In the event of a change of control of Groundwork, then these Terms are automatically in effect between you and the new entity.
© Copyright Gospel Groundwork Pty Limited, 2012. All rights reserved.
Last Revision: 21 September 2012
Groundwork recognises the importance of protecting the privacy of information collected about visitors to its website, in particular personal information, which is information that identifies an individual or allows their identity to be readily worked out from the information. This includes information such as a person's name, address, financial information, marital status, or billing details.
Groundwork provides services to those who are over 18 years in age, and to those who are over 13, but under 18, who have received parental permission to use Groundwork services. Groundwork requires and assumes that you comply with one of these conditions.
This Policy is in addition to any other terms and conditions applicable to the website.
Collecting personal information
Personal information about visitors to our website is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily provided. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with a product you order online, or to answer any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this Policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
In the course of providing a service to you, Groundwork will collect various personal information from you. Information that is provided to Groundwork or collected by Groundwork is provided to Groundwork independent of the service Groundwork is providing to you. That is, unless specified, all such information is provided for use by Groundwork as outlined in this Policy.
Groundwork may collect personal information in a number of ways from the following sources:
- You may supply data to us directly, for example, as you sign up for a particular service.
- We may collect data as you use Groundwork services, for example, we may keep a record of transactions you perform using Groundwork services, or we may use “cookies” when you visit a Groundwork website.
Use and disclosure of personal information
Groundwork collects your personal information primarily for the purpose of being able to provide you services — either services we provide directly, or services we provide with or on behalf of third parties. In addition, Groundwork collects your data so that we can improve our service to you and offer you additional services.Specifically this means that Groundwork will do the following with your information:
- We will use your data in order to provide you with Groundwork services.
- We may provide limited data to other users, if the service in question has part of its functionality that it finds other users. In this case we will provide the minimum information required to effectively enable this purpose (for example, username).
- If a Groundwork service involves capacity to exchange information with other users, we will provide other users information that you direct us to.
- We will provide your data to third parties offering a service requested by you. This includes subcontractors conducting a service on our behalf as well as third parties offering a service utilizing Groundwork technology. The data provided will be limited to the data required to offer the relevant service.
- We may use your data to provide information or make offers of additional services provided by Groundwork.
- We may use your information to provide information or make offers of additional services provided by third parties. In these circumstances, we will not provide the third parties with your information, but will make contact with you on their behalf.
- We may use your information, combined with the information of others, to discern various ‘anonymized inisights’ (an insight about Groundwork customers from which you cannot discern the identity of an individual). We may provide these insights to third parties (e.g., “Most of our customers are from outside major cities.”).
Additionally, Groundwork may use your information in the following ways:
- In the event of a change of control of Groundwork, we may provide the subsequent owner with your data.
- In the event that we are required by law to do so, we may provide your information to law enforcement agencies.
- In the event that we believe Groundwork is at risk due to your conduct, we may provide information to parties such as law enforcement, security, or legal agencies.
- In the event of you no longer utilizing any Groundwork services, and of you requesting us to do so, we will endeavour to delete all your personal information that we are reasonably able to.
Storage and security of personal information
Groundwork is committed to ensuring the security, integrity, and privacy of personal information submitted to our website. We are aware that there is always risk associated with providing personal information over the internet, and that no system is entirely safe. However we have endeavoured, and continue to endeavour, to take all commercially reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized access to and improper use of your personal data.
In addition, Groundwork staff are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Groundwork and keep such information secure. However, Groundwork will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Access and correction
We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information amended. You are entitled to access any personal information that we hold about you, although you will need to prove your identity to us before such access is given.
Changes to this Policy
Groundwork reserves the right, at its own discretion, to change or remove portions of this Policy at any time. When the Policy is changed, we will place the updated policy on the relevant websites. The policy includes a revision date as its first item so that it is easy for you to see if there have been any changes.
We recommend that you revisit this Policy from time to time to learn of any such changes to this Policy.
Further privacy information
For more information about protecting your privacy and privacy issues in Australia, visit the website of the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (www.privacy.gov.au).
© Copyright Gospel Groundwork Pty Limited, 2012. All rights reserved.