Group licence — single course
Why buy a licence?
We’ve designed these licences for people who are leading groups and want to do a one-off payment for all group members. It can be far cheaper and easier than for everyone to buy their own copy of the book.
You may want to do this, for example, if your church is focusing on a particular topic for a term (e.g. a sermon series and small groups all thinking about work). You could buy a licence for Good Work which would allow you to print up copies for your small groups to use. Or if you wanted to focus on evangelism, you could take your small group leaders through Leading People to Christ in term 1, then they could run their small group members through it in term 2 — without paying anything extra for the materials.
What you get
When you buy a licence, you’ll be sent an e-mail with a link to a PDF. You can print out copies materials for your group members from that PDF.
We’ll also send you one complimentary paperback copy of the book you buy (valued at $25).
- You will receive a PDF of a single Groundwork course.
- Groundwork will supply a complimentary paperback copy of that course.
- Licences are valid for one year from the date of purchase. The course can’t be used beyond the end of the licence period.
- You MAY PRINT copies of the course, up to a maximum of the number of adults in your church/group (see pricing for details).
- You MAY NOT distribute PDFs or other electronic copies of the materials to anyone — members of your church/group or otherwise.
The price depends on the number of copies you want to print:
- <20 copies — $50
- 20–99 copies — $125
- 100+ copies — $200